View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 07:44 AM   #16
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
No, strain noted and actively managed only the first day. You learn how to use them.
As per the "in my face", the experience was actually beautiful, fulfilling, completing, "this is what I needed, this is what I longed for".
Anyway to see screenshots of what it looks like from your point of view when reading? Also how does it look on the person? Is it clunky?
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote