View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Last Minute Baen Recommendations

So, I have a stack of eBook coupons from Planet Baen and I don't know what to expect once the deal with Amazon is done. Any recommendations of books to pick up today before "the end"?

I have the Vorkosigan Saga and Larry Correia's books. I enjoy "classic" Sci-Fi like Asimov, Bradbury, etc. As a whole I enjoy most SF/Fantasy as long as they are well written and creative, but I don't like books with explicit sexual content, which rules out some Baen authors. Not into alternate history or military so much. I started the Deed of Paksomething and decided about halfway through the first book that it wasn't my style.

I already have the Baen CDs but not the rest of the free library or the monthly webscriptions. I heard that the Honor Harrington series was good but I think the CDs cover a lot of it already.

Was thinking of picking up the Rick Cook Wizard's books.

So, with all that said... recommend away!
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote