View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:27 AM   #3
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I understand why Ender is here, but I am still disappointed. It is much harder to separate an author from his politics when you are one of the people that is a target of his hate. (Mods -if it is too political, go ahead and white it out)

Interestingly enough, with Mark Haddon's new novel coming out this month, he has started talking about Curious Incident a bit more. He said in The Guardian that it was like a "gold plated ball and chain."
The Card was nominated, but isn’t in the poll.

I suppose a huge success with a first book could be a problem, but it’s probably one most authors would love to have!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote