View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 10:29 AM   #18
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
If we're offering suggestions for others to nominate, this one piqued my interest recently: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (I'm currently still holding onto my other two votes to see what else shows up, but I suspect this book is going on my list anyway.)
I'm relieved that you didn't nominate this, because as a result I feel I can say I didn't like this at all. That only means that I wouldn't vote for it if nominated.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote