View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:42 AM   #52
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
So is it illegal for a deaf person to drive in the UK?

Shari
I don't know about deaf people and driving but there are concerns I believe if someone is prone to seizures or is color blind. I myself don't drive because 1. having a car is tough on a limited income and 2. I'm diabetic and wouldn't want to be behind the wheel and have a low blood sugar incident. Some things a person can't help (like being deaf) but to intentionally make yourself unable to hear sounds in the environment around you while driving (by having headphones on) is quite another.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote