Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #608
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyt Clagwell View Post
Sounds like Invitation to the Game written by Monica Hughes.
THANK YOU, that sounds like it!

Strangely enough, I had this vague suspicion that "Game" was in the title but it was so generic I wasn't sure if it was correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Thank you! (not my request)

I've found that this was recently republished as "The Game" available in the Kindle store for $.50 less than the paperback.

Bought!

BOb
Hope you enjoy it. Not sure if I remembered it correctly, or if it was even all that good, but I guess you'll find out!

Last edited by Kralik; 12-20-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote