View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 09:10 AM   #37
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
that is indeed sad news.

not sure it's a big shocker, though. when i first became interested in an ebook reader, i simply couldn't afford an irex. it's not like they cost a little more than my cybook - they cost a lot more. i never even knew they had come out with a cheaper model because in my head their brand was equated to the highest prices. that's not a good thing in a consumer market.

btw, blockbuster video went chapter 11 in the early 90's, and they've been around an additional 18 years or so, so some businesses do pull through.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote