Thread: Sony cracked?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:28 AM   #8
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by edembowski View Post
The script does recover the key from Adobe's ADE. That key is used to decrypt ePub books that are associated with your ADE account. ePub books purchased through the sony store are associated with your ADE account, and are decrypted with the same key.
Ah, very interesting! I thought that one of the "upgrades" in the new ebook library software was that it no longer required ADE to be installed for epubs to be downloaded (whether from the Sony store or from public libraries) and read.

I'm glad I was wrong because there are some Sony books I've been itching to change the margins and font size for.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote