View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:20 AM   #7
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I wonder what they taste like...

I'll say, frabjous, that I'm quite satisfied with the way MR comes standard (noting that I'm also fine with the way the GMail web-interface looks ), but I do like what you've done with your place, and I'd enjoy seeing what others do with their own decor too.

Cheers,
Marc
having first hand experience from eating seagull eggs and salmon season bears.... you are SO not right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
I'm with Marc on this one, penguins are cute to be sure, but I bet they taste like cotton candy. Rare, forbidden cotton candy, but delicious none the less.

While "CSS stylesheet"'s may pay the bills, it is the sweet penguin love that you crave. It is the <'http://gnome-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/HOT PENGUIN ON PENGUIN/relax> that you come back for.

AM I right?

You know I am.

GRRRRR
you are so NOT right!!! I wish there were an emoticon for spewing... consuming fish eaters is just not a good thing as a rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
I went in the opposite direction in my use of Stylish, as I tried to render the MR site as discreet as possible.
Use first the following generic style :
http://userstyles.org/styles/1635

Then add this specific style:
Code:
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("mobileread.com") {
/* Display small images in the text */
img[class=inlineimg] {display:inline !important;}

/* Display links in black rather than in white on white */
.vbmenu_control a:link,
.vbmenu_control a:visited,
.tcat a:link,