View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #458
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieTheK View Post
I would like to see a plugin that would allow selecting one of several templates when "saving books to disk", similar to the plugin "Quick Preferences" for "adding books".
Was coming to post about the same thing....so I 2nd this request

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Sorry if I missed a plugin/existing function!

I use different format/template setups depending on where I am saving to disk (i.e PC, My reader/phone, my mothers reader)... is there a way that I can choose from my favorite templates in a Save to drop-down on the home screen rather than going into preferences, changing the template then saving the files?

Thanks
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote