View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #54
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Why did you vote Other? You precisely match the Yes option.
I didn't explain myself very well. Although the specific price of that paper book is not a consideration, the typical price of paper books in general is relevant. I expect an ebook to be cheaper than a pbook because I am (usually) getting fewer rights over it.

What I consider an averagely priced ebook is around £5. Anything over that is expensive, and anything less than that is cheap. For a paperback, the equivalent average point is about £8.

If in a particular case the ebook is £4 and the paperback is £3, I might well still go for the ebook, since I still consider it cheap and tend to prefer the convenience. I don't even tend to check the paper prices for my wishlist items.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote