Thread: Silliness No Words allowed!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 03:38 AM   #2224
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Great picture!

Interesting tidbit: There's even a Snopes link for that one! Seems a lot of people have been forwarding the false story that this picture was the last ever taken by Japanese-born nature photographer Michio Hoshino. Hoshino did in fact die after being mauled by a bear in 1996, but not this one. According to Snopes, this photo was deliberately staged for a "last-photo hoax" contest.

I had no knowledge of the photographer or the tragic circumstances in which he died. After reading the above, I would appreciate if you would delete my post as I feel it is inappropriate. (The rofl)

Mag.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote