View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I read here on Mobileread if you pay to remove ads you no longer have to swipe to open the KFHD.

I still have to swipe! It is not improvement then. I still have to swipe. I have the Amazon Kindle cover that wakes it up, but I didn't want to swipe anymore.

What is going on here? Maybe that was for the paperwhite, but still......
Do you mean the lock screen? Mine never had ads, but it's always got the lock screen present (as do all tablets I've had). It's a nice security measure (if you turn it on) to not allow other people to have access to your information, credit card, etc. Here's a link that explains how: Password Protect Kindle Fire HD Lock Screen
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote