View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #53
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
It was Fictionwise that finally spurred me to download and liberate all of my ebooks about a year and a half ago. I had purchased several books around Christmas, and then immediately forgot about the purchase and didn't download them at that time. It was about a month later that I finally remembered and went to download the books, and several were unavailable for download. They were all Random House titles. Apparently Random House had pulled out of Fictionwise, and the titles were no longer available. They were on my FW bookshelf, but when I clicked the download link I got the "unavailable" message. After several emails to both Fictionwise and Random House, it was apparent I was never going to get those dozen or so titles.

I wonder if there is an off chance they might transfer over to my B&N account? I won't hold my breath.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote