View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #38
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
iPhone Explorer was not working so I used iPhone folders instead. Found the Kindle app and per instructions found the Library/ebooks folder.

Kindle app 2.6 was not running when I loaded the book into the above folder. When I touch the Kindle app icon it opens up and then immediately closes out. Has anyone else experienced this and what could be the issue. I am trying to load a mobi file onto my iPhone. I removed the book and then Kindle app opened just fine.

In addition, the current book I am reading is not an Amazon purchased book and I noticed that sync to furthest page is grayed out.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by chilady1; 03-01-2011 at 10:33 PM.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote