View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
Sarahb69
Sarahb69 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Ebook formatting resets Sony PRS-505.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to both this forum and using Calibre to transfer my ebooks to my Sony Reader.

I have most recently spent a whack of time adding all my ebooks into Calibre and adding them into collections. I used to use the sony software to load my Reader but about a month ago, that software stopped opening on my computer.

Anyway, my experience using Calibre was amazing, especially when comparing it to sony's junk. Calibre is so user-friendly, and it added all the books directly into the collections and even in the right order which impressed me to no end.

Last night, I decided I would start my next book, which I'd had keyed up next in the Reader, so I went in and tried to load it, but it reset my Reader. When it came back up, I was able to load the book and start paging forward, but when I tried to resize the font for medium height, it reset the reader and does it every time I try to format the font size.

Has anyone had this problem, and if so, have a solution? Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Sarah
Sarahb69 is offline   Reply With Quote