View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 03:17 AM   #12
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by mia123 View Post
Hey All,

According to specifications it supports USB OTG. Now, since there is no audio output on Energy HD Pro, what if we use a USB sound card? Would this be feasible?

I'm particularly interested in using a TTS, that is my main reason for asking. And also, an e-ink audio player would be handy too.

Thanks for your thoughts on this new eReader.
If you do want audio out then why not go for a Pro+ model that has it built in. I assume if it can play mp3s (which it can) you should be able to find a reader app that does TTS.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote