View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #62
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
One-click access to the things you do most often, perhaps? E.g. favourite shelves. Plus current book not disappearing from Home screen just because you downloaded 5 or more new books.
If the current books are still located where They can be read easily after adding books that's a great feature that should be implemented across the board. I never liked the fact that After adding 30 or so new books I had no access to my current read without searching all over for it again.

regards

JAck
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote