View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #356
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugjd View Post

I'd be willing to bet a lot of other people who love their PW feel the same, in that they've just hit on a setting that works great for them. While others may not be as willing to forgive the defects at the higher light settings?
Thing is that all the Paperwhites I have received from Amazon had color blotches at the very low light settings as well, which are my settings of choice.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote