View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
This weekend is my son Shaun's birthday, so to celebrate, the light fantasy book I wrote for him, PETEYBOO AND THE WORM is FREE again all weekend on Amazon.com. This will be the last time it is free via the Amazon Select program, because I want to make it available through other stores next month, so I won't be keeping it locked to Amazon Select any longer.

If you have kids aged 5-8, I hope you'll download it and share it with them. And please let your friends with kids know? I'd love to get this book into the hands of other children, so please LIKE the PETEYBOO page on Amazon, and spread the love of a hungry bug with 18 legs and 37 eyes!

AMAZON LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Peteyboo-and-t...dp/B0082UE600/
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote