View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 02:30 PM   #2906
CH23
Bottom Text
CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CH23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@CH23: I believe you're inheriting the rotation issues from KSM.

Starting straight from Nickel from a clean reboot might yield better results.

EDIT: As for the touch, you *might* need to comment out touch_mirrored_x? (It would then match @gmw's results, which makes some kind of sense).

@gmw: Great, I'll push your version of things in my PR, because given what @CH23 just said, the original reporter might also have been inheriting broken behavior from KSM .

Plus, your final results make *much* more sense than what we'd been seeing 'til now.

Thank you!
You just made my day:

Back on my Kobo Mini, I used FMON, but I forgot about it, thought it was part of KSM or KOReader.

Never got it to work on my Glo HD for this reason, and only just now learned of KFMon.

I suppose that's the way to boot straight from Nickel, right?

For now I'll try commenting out touch_mirrored_x
CH23 is offline   Reply With Quote