View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #160
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
well worth reading if you like the Wolfe/Goodwin stories. I'm not so sure how they'd read as independent stories if you haven't read at least a few Wolfe/Goodwin books. I think they might still be pretty cute stories, but some of the humor might not work.

Has anyone read any of Zeltserman's darker stories - which seem to be pretty much everything else he's written? I enjoyed the Katz stories so much I'd like to read more of his writing, but I'm not really into dark/noir/thriller. I guess I'll get to read a couple of the darker stories included in this freebie (thanks, NB), but curious if anyone has any opinion of any of his longer, darker books.
I totally agree with you on that. I have some of his other books but haven't read them yet. If I were you I think I would just rely on the description of any given book and see if it interests you. I think his writing is really good.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote