View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 06:34 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Gunn, James: Breaking Point. v1. 10 July 07

This is a novella published in Space Science Fiction, in 1953. However, it was republished as a DAW papberback in 1973, along with -- I THINK - a number of short stories added to the original novella.

I remember having this paperback during that time, but I can't remember a thing about this title.

WARNING FOR YOUNG READERS: There is an illustration of a woman with two mammary glands, an illustration that occurs on page 87. Stay away from those, please - we know who you are, and we are watching! - and skip page 87.

[The three included illustrations by Ebel, I might add, are very nice additions to this ebook.]

I hope you enjoy this novella.

Let us all know if the story holds up and is intertaining.

Thanks,
Don

Last edited by Patricia; 04-06-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: moved to US server.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote