View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 10:54 AM   #6
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Yep, same problem here! I haven't done it in quite a while, but I'm sure I'll do it again.

It's kind of like using my badge to enter my workplace. We had outside badge readers for years. Now they are inside the outer set of doors and the old outside reader is only for handicap access. But as I walk up to the building, if I have something else on my mind, I still automatically swipe the outside badge reader. I do this frequently and never seem to learn.

It "invites" me to swipe my badge, just like the Reader invites me to touch the screen menus. Or like a first baseman holding his glove out after the infielder scoops up a ground ball. (Yep, I've thrown to first base because of that, to my own humiliation, when I should have thrown to second base!)

Hmmm. Sometimes I really have to wonder if a level of intelligence actually does reside within my head!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote