View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #215
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
However, I am finding that in certain LRF books (like some of the ones available on MR) the line spacing between lines is not sufficient causing parts of letters in different lines to overlap.
I've honestly never noticed this, but now that you mention it, it does appear in my books as well (made by BD too). But honestly it doesn't bother me. I've probably read more than a hundred books with this line spacing and I haven't noticed it until you just pointed it out.

But line spacing can AFAIK be adjusted for LRF books. Maybe the default for BD is too narrow?
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote