View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Overdrive does not support MP3. There is no DRM on MP3. These end up being give aways by some libraries. The audio format is WMA, WMV is video.

Dale
I apologize John. I just checked and you are correct in the Overdrive has a special Overdrive MP3 support added. It seems you have to download it via their special console program available on Windows and Mac machines. I am not sure how they enforce the limited time checkout but the resultant files can then be converted to CDROM if allowed by the particular file or for iPOD Touch, iPhone devices. They don't mention other devices as being supported. More checking is needed.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote