View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 11:23 PM   #19
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I purchased the extended 3 year warranty through Square Trade with the added Accidental coverage (ADH).

1) The Kindle has only been out for a year so long term reliability is still unknown
2) There have been reports of Kindles failing and while Amazon has replaced them without hassle, their warranty is only 1 year.
3) Because my Kindle goes everywhere, dropping it or spilling something near it is not beyond the realm of possibility.

At $359 purchase price, its less than $60 (including ADH) if you use one of their 20% coupon codes. I paid less ($39) because mine is only covered for my $259 purchase price. In order to purchase the ADH option, you must purchase coverage within 30 days of your Kindle purchase.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote