View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #328
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
I'm working on it, but it's not looking very promising. I've taken a database delta comparing the database before and after adding a real Kobo KePub and my current attempt already makes identical changes so there's clearly more going on.

And as Peter said, database work in the driver is risky. The option to support newer firmware (and likely also older firmware) would have to be ignored.

Last edited by jgoguen; 11-06-2013 at 10:42 AM.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote