View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
I rooting my ST using NookManager 0.5.0 and everything seemed to go fine. When I boot up now I get a choice of Home or Relaunch. Since Home takes me to B&N screens I choose Relaunch. I do not see the "More" option that everyone is discussing. From Relaunch I go to a screen that looks like a possible Android equivalent of Windows explorer with additional icons for Home, tools, installed apps etc. Nothing I have tried takes me to a screen with a menu choice of "more". If I have the SD card in with NTGAppsAttack unzipped into the root drive I see it as if it were a directory. I can View the scripts but I can't execute them. Any hints on where I went wrong? ........Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote