View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #6
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikaGC View Post
So, I finally decided on buying the KFHD. Really love it so far, just want to know if there is a way I can make Dolphin open up when I select WEB instead of opening Silk.

Also, after listening to music, the player is still on the notifications bar, how can I get rid of that?

Had other questions in mind, but they escaped me.

Would really appreciate the help. Thanks.
Dolphin's the best Android browser out there, in my mind. I like it better than Chrome. I didn't realize that the 'browser' that comes with the Fire had a name.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote