View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:20 AM   #353
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
I would never knock the Twilight books. I think they got a huge number of teens into reading including my daughter. Now reading them at what ever age again I have no problem. But when you identify to such an extent with a teenage character you act like a teen at a Beaber concert I will keep my back to the wall and back away from you very fast. It is creepy. I have had friends on facebook my age, 40 something drooling and carrying on like love struck 13 year olds over edward. It just creeps me, I del them super fast.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote