View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #1
kzod
kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kzod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW
More Collections problems

Ok, so I set up a collection for an author and stashed all his books in there. Great! I see the collection at the top and then my list of books. But then it went haywire, and I could only see the collection. Made new collections so I could see my other books. But, wasn't happy. Deleted all collections (but notb the books), but still couldn't see any titles even after a restart. A reset alllowed me to see all books again (after sideloading them again) but trying to set up a new collection again just led to no books access again (not even being able to see them to add to collections).

Is this just me? Is it due to sideloading former epub titles converted with calibre? Crappy firmware?
kzod is offline   Reply With Quote