View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #22
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I didn't find Penguin to be that bad, they were usually priced close to the US price. Simon & Schuster was the worst for titles I was interested in, then Hachette. I eventually boycotted all of the above since they won't supply ebooks to libraries, but their pricing schemes certainly helped with my resolve.
So far all of The Dresden files have had a significant difference in the US and CAD pricing. Upwards of $5 on some of them.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote