View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 07:18 AM   #10
Justin Nemo
Stercus accidit
Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nookpadle 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Gramer are not good 'cause its too complication. Why comuinicate? I ass you. True, communications is importants to Indy writers - should be no doubts about its, but I arse you agains, why should communications be interests to anyones? Uh?

No,i ts clear as pimples on neck (see), that communicats should be most importantce for ever y one, and not jest Indy rigthers.

Dno

By new book: Gramer is knot jest fer Idjits!
Hey Doc, I didn't know you spoke Dutch
Justin Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote