View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #164
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
A while ago I mentioned that my Kobo Touch did not list books in author alphabetical order using Calibre & was told the metadata required editing. As there is no "collections" facility I re-edited all my books' metadata on Calibre & then tried again, still no luck. I have tried transferring them via Calibre & also sliding them across into folders, makes no difference. When checking the Kobo's folders, the authors name [surname first as preferred] then correctly the various titles which I name with the series numbers first for ease - e.g. Smith John as the folder then the titles - The Dictionary 1 - AAetc. What happens in the Kobo library when I check - it will start with book 3, then half way through it may list book 4 & 5 and then book 6 will be at the end - no noticeably reason why -but they are in their proper folders on Kobo. Help, please! It is so annoying when you have say 50 books in your library and have no idea where they are. Changing metdata obviously doesnt help.
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote