View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 09:17 AM   #22
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NadineJB View Post
Another thing that I have seen with the new update is that when using ADE, the firmware now affects how much time you've got to read the book.

Before I was able to download up to 3 books and then read them at my leisure. As long as I didn't reconnect to ADE on my laptop I didn't have to worry about time running out.

Since the update it now shows the N° of days I have left which means it's a race against the clock...in other words a real pain in the back side :-(
Are these library books ? They are the only one where you should have a time limit.
And as far as I know, the limit was already there, the only change is that it's now displayed. (But i don't use library books so...)
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote