View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 05:59 AM   #19
blak4dr
Zealot
blak4dr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blak4dr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blak4dr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blak4dr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 623, Kobo Glo HD, Aura One,Aura H2O2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_Aus View Post
Actually I finally found them in the book under Layout.

The fonts don't display correctly if I don't untick "Original Styles", which I have done and it is all working now.

I still have the problem where it a lot more often forgets the page I was up to. Sometimes from an upward slash, but sometimes I just turn it off and when I turn it back on it takes me to the Home Screen instead of the book I was on, and when I go into my book I am back at page 1. It's annoying to have to constantly look for where I was up to, but until this is fixed I will be spending a fair amount of time doing this I suspect.
I had this problem and got it fixed by formatting the internal memory of the orizon and reinstalling my library on it. I had to do it twice since I've had it and it happened both times after I had unfortunately started ADE while my orizon was plugged on the computer.
blak4dr is offline   Reply With Quote