View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 01:26 AM   #2
Goshzilla
Zealot
Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket Ebook 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by giedre View Post
Still trying to get to know the ins and out of my eb1150. I have a smart media card, but I can't load any books on it while it's in the reader, is that right? My smart media card reader should be here any day so I'm hoping it's not the card itself. Number two, with books I'll eventually load on the smart media card, I can't access the books that are in main memory? I just thought that was kind of odd. Number three, when I have the GEB librarian open, I don't see any of the books in it that I have bought...I guess I thought they just would show up in there? I'm sorry for being such a newbie with all this. I do love the eb1150 because of it's backlight.
1.) You can download books to the memory card if you have the usb drivers installed on your computer.

2.) Yes, you can't have books on main memory and on the card and be able to access them at the same time.

3.) Not familiar with GEB Librarian(an external program?), if you purchased books through the device, you would have to upload them using your ebook reader, if GEB Librarian is an external program, then it can't upload the books you purchased from Bookwise.
Goshzilla is offline   Reply With Quote