View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 11:50 PM   #22
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I make it a policy with fedora to never upgrade to the current release always stay one behind, otherwise it's just too unstable.

Unfortunately, I cant really help you as I don't have a fedora 8 system to test on.

One suggestion I have is to read the setuptools documentation and install it manually, the fedora setuptools RPM seems to be borked.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote