View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #10
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utis View Post
Queen Lucia, by E.F. Benson. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this book. It's about the struggle for power in a small English town among very ordinary people - so it's social satire, I guess. The main character, Lucia, is the most insufferable snob but somehow I always end up rooting for her. A very amusing book, if you like Austen and Wodehouse there is a good chance you'll enjoy it.
Awesome, thank you! I'll check it out
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote