View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 09:04 AM   #6
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Could be that some of these new Mobi eBooks are huffdic compressed and Mobi2IMP will not yet work with them because of the face that Mobi2HTML does not work with huffdic compressed Mobi eBooks.
If somebody write a specification of the huffdic format I will implement it in mobi2html. And the Python code or Java code does not work for me as a specification since I want to release my code using GPL3.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote