View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:48 AM   #6
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Being a lazy typist, I made an AutoHotkey script to handle that kind of manual editing. It pops up a little input box, where I type in the unique ID number, and the script types the anchor tags, including the ID, then brings up the search window with the Find pattern already there, I just have to hit Enter to go to the next instance, then hit my single hotkey, and type in the next ID number, and rinse, lather, repeat til done.

AutoHotkey is excellent for entering repetitive text, and saves lots of time.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote