View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #560
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
Sorry, I have no idea what you mean I did download from the link you posted though, and copied the kpdf folder under my Kindle's extension folder (was that wrong?)

The KPDF buttons showed up on KUAL so I thought I did it correctly (attaching screenshot).
You did the button correctly. I meant that the button and the KPV are two separate downloads (and copies to your kindle). The button goes in /mnt/us/extensions/kpdf while the KPV goes in /mnt/us/kindlepdfviewer (no .../extensions/... component). The KPV for the touch is a different download from the KPV for other kindles. BTW, here with KUAL I can start "KPV in documents folder" just fine, but "KPV open last document" usually doesn't do anything.
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote