View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Maybe I can help.

After running Mobi2IMP, check what the command prompt window says at the top (and scroll back if it disappears). Post that message here if you know how to copy text from the command prompt i.e. select all and copy, then paste here!

If the deDRM'ed .prc was created with 'high compression' i.e. Huff-Dic compression, then Mobi2IMP will not work on that file. Try 'mobi2oeb' created by Kovidgoyal and part of his Calibre (Sony PRS-500/505) software package available elsewhere in the Mobileread.com forums.

Were you able to get the html file extracted from the .prc/.mobi? Does it open in a browser window the way you'd expect it to?

Don't you hate having to go through this just to read the book, your way!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote