View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #14
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Next Update software ONYX BOOX i62ML AURORA "of MakTsentr" (Russian distributor)

Changelog 1.8 firmware 20130205:

1. Improved backlight control.
2. Added the ability to toggle switch between paging mode and citations in Cool Reader. Default is the paging mode. To record citations need to switch to the normal view screen to the menu, then Settings> Mode citations. Then select the appropriate citation in the text, again call the appropriate menu button on the status bar at the bottom and click on "reply". Citation is added, and the program automatically returns to the paging.
3. Fixed a number of known bugs.
4. Made other minor changes.

Here's a direct link to download this version of the software: http://www.onyx-boox.ru/files/i62ml/update-20130205.zip

Вышло очередное обновление программного обеспечения ONYX BOOX i62ML AURORA "от МакЦентра" (Российский дистрибьютор)

Список изменений прошивки 1.8 20130205:

1. Улучшено управление подсветкой.
2. Добавлена возможность переключения переключения между режимом листания и режимом цитат в Cool Reader. По умолчанию выставлен режим листания. Для записи цитаты нужно переключиться в Обычный вид экрана, вызвать Меню, затем Настройки > Режим цитат. После этого выделить нужную цитату в тексте, снова вызвать Меню соответствующей кнопкой в нижней строке состояния и нажать на «Добавить цитату». Цитата будет добавлена, а программа автоматически вернётся в режим листания.
3. Исправлен ряд известных ошибок.
4. Сделаны прочие мелкие изменения.

Вот прямая ссылка для скачивания этой версии ПО: http://www.onyx-boox.ru/files/i62ml/update-20130205.zip
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote