View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
Thanks! This didn't show up in my updates, even though I'm following Sanderson...
I think it's because of the way GR does the interviews. If *he* posts it as a blog post or GR post, it shows up. But since GR is the interviewer...it shows up in their feed for author interviews or some such. GR likes to be complicated.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote