View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #15035
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I think I'll pick my next book to read when it's 2013.
I've decided to try reading through some of the books that have been on my TBR pile for some time. I'll either like them, or dump them quickly.

I chose The Maker of Gargoyles and Other Stories by Clark Ashton Smith for the first one.

I bought this back in August 2005. Not a good buy. Abandoned after one and a half stories. I can see that eldritch horror appeals to some, but not to me.

Next up: Temple: Incarnations by Steve Saville. This seems to have been a freebie picked up in 2009 sometime, before I stopped adding freebies to my TBR list.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote