View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #11
Bob Butler
Connoisseur
Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle, iPhone
I spend 8-10 hours or more per day in front of an LCD monitor. I have an iPad 3 and a Kindle Touch. I use them both for reading, but if I know I am going to read for several hours in the evening I always choose the Kindle. The iPad may not CAUSE the eye strain, but if they are already tired, the Kindle is much easier on my eyes.
Bob Butler is offline   Reply With Quote