View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #11
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shidunce View Post
... I know that there are many skeptic people (naturally, without any relation to communications companies, not interested) and I was one of them, by the way.
I respect people who need to have facts.
For all such people I suppose to do one small test , because own experience is better then 100 facts from other people.
1) Find place with level of 15 000 uW/m2. It maybe some roof of building in city. Found higher level? Better for experiment!
2) Try to live there 24/7 for several days (maybe week) and write what you feel.
3) Come home and read and compare to your regular life.

This is very good test, but not many people accomplished it for clear reason: "Am I stupid to live whole week on some roof?"
That is too subjective. It is too small of a statistical sample. It is not a double-blind study. Therefore, it holds very little weight in the "scientific community". But you are welcome to believe it nonetheless. As I will continue to believe in whatever makes me happy. Even if microwave radiation was somewhat unsafe at levels used by the kindles, for many people the benefit outweighs the cost by a significant margin, so any regression of wireless technology is rather unlikely unless Al-Quaida or the Taliban imposes their "laws" on us. But then even they like their cellphones, especially when used to trigger roadside bombs, so they may prefer to use wireless technology to acquire and maintain more control over their domain.

My biggest fear of technology is how it will be misused by tyrants against us. That and all the corn syrup and other corn-derived food ingredients in my diet, which is nearly unavoidable where I live. I am much more afraid of my food than EMF, as I mentioned before. You need to establish priorities for your fears. And you need to do a cost/benefit analysis. If it does more good than harm, it will be here for a long time, unless it is harmful to the acquisition of power for those who control us.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote