Thread: eips 5.1.0
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:43 AM   #11
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
This request is almost IDENTICAL to one I answered in the past. The answer is out there in this forum ready to be found with a search...

EDIT: Just print a line of spaces on top of it to erase it. To display "hello" for one second, do this:
PHP Code:
eips 10 10 "hello"
sleep 1
eips 10 10 
"     " 
The values are decimal numbers. The string should be in double-quotes.

Thanks really a lot!
I came to the same solution after I realized that eips doesn't add any layer on the screen!

Anyway, I dreamed all night about using eips from a WAF to change dinamically what's written in the so called status bar (or title bar).
It's a shame WAFs no longer have access to these commands...
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote